cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No place to file a complain

dc148
I'm a participant level 2

After being on hold for over 15min for a minor adjustment to my bill i was hung up on.  called back and another agent took my call and transfered me to a manager witch took over 20min. He then told me that there was no previous record for my call and he was not able to show me anywhere on the site to file a complain, nor was be able to affer any "compensation" because there was no recored of my call. i was offered a bonus 3 gigs of data for my time, about as useless as the customer service in general, especialy since other companies are offering more for less

I tried the chat agent, phone agent and manager. who all did not know where on the site or an email to contact about this issue. I called from my fido number and phone to access the agent -- 611 and there was no record recorded. Bret the manager did not want to assist further and had no problem with canceling my plan, also refused to transfer to customer retention to speak with someone else

this level of service is unacceptable and shocking, what can customers do when treated like trash?

3 REPLIES 3

dc148

i didnt help. you chat directed me to nowhere your phone reps have no info, and the other option is Commission for Complaints for Telecom-Television Services (CCTS).

truly a terrible experience but i took your managers advice and switched providers 

Hello @dc148 

I'm really sorry to learn about your experience. for your complaint, it will be important get in contact with our customer service. You can find all the ways to reach our team here.

FidoValerie

Hey @dc148

Sorry to hear about the situation, that doesn't sound like the type of service we aim to provide.

If you've spoken to us and are not satisfied with the resolution provided, you can request an escalation from any of the channels listed here.

You can also share your feedback and submit a concern through here.

Hope this helps. Smiley