About paying of the remaining Balance

SOLVED
I'm a Participant Level 1

Hi there,

If i am willing to pay off my remaining device balance now. Then what are my monthly plans option.

Thanks.

Accepted Solution

Re: About paying of the remaining Balance

Solved by MVP MVP

Hello @Gurpreetkamboj,

If you have one of the older plans that has the phone subsidy built-in and you pay off the device early your monthly payment will not change because the phone subsidy is built into the monthly rate.

If you have one of the new plans that allow you to finance a device and you pay off the device then your monthly rate will reduce by the monthly finance amount. 

If you have a contract you can always change your plan at any time once you stay within the same plan category you will not incur any fees.

View solution in context
2 REPLIES 2
I'm Qualified Level 1

Good morning, I paid off my balance early and still had time left on the contract aboauyeartago. Once you are paid up, I believe you can change your plan to anyone of the offerings that you want with no penalty. Mods, please correct me if I'm incorrect.

If you liked my answer or I solved your problem please click like or solved.

Hello @Gurpreetkamboj,

If you have one of the older plans that has the phone subsidy built-in and you pay off the device early your monthly payment will not change because the phone subsidy is built into the monthly rate.

If you have one of the new plans that allow you to finance a device and you pay off the device then your monthly rate will reduce by the monthly finance amount. 

If you have a contract you can always change your plan at any time once you stay within the same plan category you will not incur any fees.