Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About paying of the remaining Balance

Gurpreetkamboj
I'm a participant level 1

Hi there,

If i am willing to pay off my remaining device balance now. Then what are my monthly plans option.

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

lislieAnn

i just want to pay off my device balance and hoping to cancel my plan. would that be hard?

Hey @lislieAnn

Welcome to the Community!

It's unfortunate that you are thinking of leaving us. Is there any particular reason for that?

As for your request, it certainly isn't hard You can contact us through these channels and we'd be happy to help you.

Good morning, I paid off my balance early and still had time left on the contract aboauyeartago. Once you are paid up, I believe you can change your plan to anyone of the offerings that you want with no penalty. Mods, please correct me if I'm incorrect.

Hello @Gurpreetkamboj,

If you have one of the older plans that has the phone subsidy built-in and you pay off the device early your monthly payment will not change because the phone subsidy is built into the monthly rate.

If you have one of the new plans that allow you to finance a device and you pay off the device then your monthly rate will reduce by the monthly finance amount. 

If you have a contract you can always change your plan at any time once you stay within the same plan category you will not incur any fees.