cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABSOLUTELY AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE

javhcanuck
I'm a participant level 2

Logged in to my account today to look over upgrading a phone. Last week there were several with a 0$$ down. Today there are none. So I "asked Jack" the dog. What a useless exercise. Eventually got to a human (I think). I explained the above and was asked to provide a 4 digit PIN. THIS IS ON MY OWN ACCOUNT WHICH I HAD LOGGED INTO!! I was never given one so I was unable to continue. No other help offered except to call a 1-888 number and do a voice recognition. I'm done. Can't even get general info on MY OWN ACCOUNT when logged in. Any suggestions for a better provider?? Please don't suggest Rogers.

5 REPLIES 5

javhcanuck

So why do I even bother logging in??? Why wasn't I given a 4 digit "security PIN"?

We'd have to check your account to be sure about that @javhcanuck. Under normal circumstances, the account holder would be given and know their account PIN. If you want us to take a look, we can send you a PM, if you wish.

javhcanuck

Yes please

We sent you a PM so we can take a closer look into this together. 

FidoPhilippe

Hey @javhcanuck! Philippe here. Welcome to the community. Smiley

I'm sad to read that you couldn't find the offer you were looking for. We'll be happy to help you find what you need, and you can contact us using the method you prefer here. Alternatively, you can also request a PM from the community for assistance.

That said, all points of contact do require some information from you to securely access your account. This is to protect your private information.

Thank you very much for your understanding!