Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

‭(844) 277-6920‬ call?

kn11
I'm a participant level 3

Hi,

Got the call from ‭(844) 277-6920‬, searched and found out that people are complaining it’s a scam but it’s a fido telemarketing number, when picked up nobody answered and got hanged up. Why i got this call? 

77 REPLIES 77

josephS76
I'm a participant level 2

4 times so far.....

Let me go ahead and send you a PM, @josephS76

Honestyrules

Hi i am not even fido customer anymore . But still getting calls from ‪1 844-277-6920‬.

I got a good deal from Public Mobile and i switched to  7 months ago or maybe more.  

Can you stop this fido calls . its so annoying. It juat hang up wh n i i answer it . 

Hey @Honestyrules,

We're sad to learn you left us! Sad

I assure you that our intention is not to inconvenience you with those call, we probably had a special offer for you. We can remove you from our marketing list if you'd like. 

I'll send you a PM here on the Community to go ahead with it. 

jansh
I'm a participant level 1

This happened to me too.. quite a few times. I think a bot makes the call but what's the point of calling if you cannot get an agent to continue when the person picks up the call?

FidoClaudia
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @jansh,

I'll send you a PM to look into this.

Talk soon!

hsaulakh

I keep getting a call from 844-277-6920 and every time I answer it disconnects.

sherrylancs

I got at least a call from this number everyday. Everytime I pick up, the other end hangs up. What's the problem and how could it be solved? @FidoClaudia @FidoAnthonyZ 

Hey @serrylancs and @hsaulakh

The department that's calling you should have left a note on your account to mention why they were calling so you can contact us to verify why you're receiving these calls

hsaulakh

Hi Julien,

I am still getting lot of calls and everytime i pick up call disconnects. I tried calling the number back, recording say IOS centre tried to reach you to make you an offer on behalf of Fido then it disconnects again. Can you please let me know what this offer is?

Thanks!

Hey @hsaulakh,

The offer should be noted on your account. You can reach out to us at these channels, and we'll be happy to follow up.

CathyM10

I got 4 calls from this number too.... Since last Wed.

Hello @CathyM10,

They might call you back! 

-FidoAnthonyZ

dcoul

Hi there! I'm getting the calls too. Each time I try to pick up and it disconnects. Can a mod please send me information about what the call is supposed to be in regards to? Thanks!

FidoClaudia
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @dcoul

You can find the information on the accepted solution on this thread. As mentioned in the solution, you can wait for them to call back or you can contact us using any of the options you'll find here to have someone look at your account or we can send you a PM on the community.