cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5 GB data

Gus64
I'm a participant level 2

I received a text message telling me to log in to fido.ly/FreeData to add 5GB to my plan  when I logged into my account no offer found

15 REPLIES 15

mbprice

Also in the same boat.  Received a reminder about it and still doesn't take me to the offer.

Hey @mbprice

Were you able to reinstall the app to see if you get the same result? 

mbprice

I got help through the chat and got it sorted out.  Thanks!

Jzemi
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hello

I am eligible for the 5gb extra data a month for free for the rest of my plan, but I can't seem to get a hold of anyone in customer support to implement it.

I also can't find anywhere this promotion online. Can someone please assist me in accepting this offer.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!

FidoClaudia
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Jzemi

I moved your post to this existing thread about the same subject. I'm going to send you a PM shortly to help you avail to the promo Smiley

Talk soon!

fiedospuppies
I'm a contributor level 2
I'm a contributor level 2

I believe this is available for older plans e.g. $40 / 5 gb plan from a few years back.  In general 4-5 gb addon is also availble if you catch Fido cheating on you e.g. seriously overcharging you on your account, then you can ask to add the data instead of giving you credits. It's easier for supervisors to approve adding data credit than cash credit the account. Just negotiate, asking doesn't cost anything, but you need to have a valid reason to ask them (= have a case).

FidoValerie

Thanks for giving it a try! 

The issue in the app has now been resolved, so you should be able to see the offer if you log out and log back in.

If you're still unable to access the offer, please contact us so we can verify your eligibility and add it to your account manually.

We can also send you a PM through the Community, should that work best for you. Smiley

Tin_g2x
I'm a participant level 3

It still isn't working for me. I received a mms again today for this offer but the link takes me to different offer.

@Tin_g2x

Did you get a chance to reinstall your app to see if you get a different result? 

Tin_g2x

The link worked finally without me doing anything. Thanks.

FidoJulien
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey everyone!

Have you tried clearing your cache and deleting your cookies and then clicking the link again?

Let us know if it helps! 

Tin_g2x

Tried that, didn't work.

Tin_g2x

Hi, 

I got a message from fido saying that I will get 5gb bonus if I click the link before 23 Dec. But when I click on the link, it takes me to a different offer. The offer is not visible in fido xtra either. I have not recieved any data as well.

Sambobsung

I have also received the same offer but when I follow the link it shows me my exclusive fido offer for more data and not the 5GB.

Tin_g2x

Same thing happened with me as well.