Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3GB data plan only

Kwongkm
I'm a participant level 2

Hi Support,

How do I prevent receiving calls from a data plan only plan?  I'm getting charged $1 for incoming call but I'm not even using it.  I have no way to contact Fido support during their Covid pandemic but through Community for help.

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Kwongkm,

Welcome to the community!

Are you referring to the Tablet plan? As far as I am aware, the Talk and Text functionality should already be blocked on those plans (see here). If you have an older Tablet plan, you might need to contact customer service so they verify those features are disabled. Alternatively, you might consider sending @FidoSolutions a PM. Once they verify some information, they'll also be able to access your account.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

Kwongkm

Thanks for your reply.  I'll try messaging @FidoSolutions.  I can't seem to get a hold the customer service via phone or live chat.  Kind of annoying.

Hey @Kwongkm, be sure to reach our during our customer care team business hours for assistance! 

That said, if you send us a DM on Twitter, and agent will connect with you shortly, if once hasn't readly connected. 😊