cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$300 credit never applied by Winback

Sartorial_Life
I'm a participant level 2

Fido Winback offer had promised $300 bill credit.  This was back in December, 6 months later and still no credit.  I contacted Fido reps via phone and online chat over 6 times in the last 4 months.  Every time the rep says I am eligible for the credit and someone from Winback will call me.  I never get the call and have not received any credit.  I have wasted over 8 hours on hold, being transfered and repeating my issue over and over and over again.  I tried to escalate and was told there is no one to escalate to.

I am at a loss for words at this point and my frustration at this company is incomprehensible.  Customer experience is obviously not a focus, and your NPS scores must be rounding out the industrys worst.  I not only want my credit but significant compensation for my time, energy and inconvenience.  Fido - we have been customers for over 15 years.  This is how you treat your most loyal customers?  

3 REPLIES 3

Sartorial_Life

It has been half a year and this issue is still not resolved. and I am getting no where with fido reps via customer service or chat.  I need this escalated.  Please advise.

Hey @Sartortial_Life!

We'll send you a PM to look into this with you.

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @Sartorial_Life

Welcome to the Community Smiley

I'm sorry to hear that your request is still pending and not yet resolved. Generally, the credit should be applied upon the activation of your service or within your 2nd - 3rd bill. That said, we'd be happy to take a closer look at the situation.

Since this requires access to your Fido account, you can reach out to us at these channels to get connected with a Fido representative.