cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$2 price increase this month?

KimGibner
I'm a participant level 1

What gives as that is pretty significant increase.

6 REPLIES 6

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @KimGibner,

Welcome to the community!

If you got a price increase I would suggest you review your last 3-4 months' invoice and you should see the notification of any upcoming price increase if you do not see any mention then you can call customer service directly and they can review your account and better assist you.

SLB4444

I also just got a $2 price increase with no notification which did not impress me at all...  no way to run a business... trying to do a "live" chat does not give you a real person just a robot that can't answer questions properly... waiting on the toll free line is not something most people have time to do when they are working

Debs58
I'm a participant level 2

Same issue. I tried the toll free number. They just circled me back to Jack. No help at all! 

customerin2002

Fido increased the prices on loyal customers because abcdefg with pretty much saying "you should have checked the notification of this change, you should be aware of this"  No,  we don't expect changes that's why customers don't really feel the need to look out for price increases notifications. And... to make it more difficult for customer to get answers. Customers now have to book an appointment to get a call back the next day or two. Not on the same day, but the next day where customers have to work around Fido. Whatever happened to available from Monday- Saturday between 8am to 6pm?

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Debs58,

We've replied to your other post Smiley

Hello @SLB4444,

Welcome to the community!

As I mentioned above if you checked your last 3-4 invoices before the price increase took effect you would see the notification.