where do I return modem?

Highlighted
I'm a Contributor Level 2 Fidopls
I'm a Contributor Level 2

where do I return modem?

I cancelled Fido internet yesterday I asked the rep on the phone if I can just return the modem to any Fido store. He said "yes any Fido store is fine". I know there is one near my place that's less than 5km away, it also shows up on Google maps. But when I did a store search on Fido's website https://www.fido.ca/consumer/storelocator, the nearest store for "internet -> Get the Right Hardware (exchanges, pick-ups, and returns)" is 33km away in ANOTHER CITY!?!

Is the website info outdated? or is the rep wrong?

Also it's been almost a day and I still do not have a cancellation confirmation email?

Accepted Solution

Re: where do I return modem?

Hey @Fidopls!

Not every store can process returns for Fido Internet.  If the nearest store is too far, we can also send you a prepaid return label so you can send it back to us via UPS!

If you want to do that, let me know and I'll send you a PM so we can set this up! Smiley

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 4
Highlighted
Solution

Hey @Fidopls!

Not every store can process returns for Fido Internet.  If the nearest store is too far, we can also send you a prepaid return label so you can send it back to us via UPS!

If you want to do that, let me know and I'll send you a PM so we can set this up! Smiley

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 4
Highlighted
I'm a Contributor Level 2 Fidopls
I'm a Contributor Level 2

Hi, Thanks for responding. Yes I'd like a prepaid label instead please.

Thank you.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 4
Highlighted

Thanks for confirming,

We'll have a waybill sent to your service address :).

You'll be receiving a PM shortly @Fidopls. Talk to you soon!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 4