cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

termination cheque is delayed

Zy1011
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

we terminated fido home internet service on March. Since the termination happened after the billing date, so we need to pay a full month fee and most of them is supposed to be returned as a cheque per phone conversation with fido staff.  we returned all the fido equipment to their outlet few days after the termination call, but until now(June), we still haven't received the cheque. Is it normal? (we has the similar situation with other internet provider, it seems the cheque is sent in a month).  

3 REPLIES 3

cann
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

hi,

how can I get my refund from negative balance,

I left fido 5-6 months ago, I have negative balance, They says at topics generally that they send a refund check in 2-3 weeks  , but i could not receive any check since 5-6 months, my address is still same,

what can I do.

Hey @cann

Welcome abord the Community!

I have also moved your post in this thread as it is about the same topic.

Do you have a balance of over $10? With that said, we'll need to take a closer look at your account to determine what happened. It normally doesn't take longer than that if all the informations on the account are correct. You can always reach out to us or we can send you a PM here. Let us know what you prefer.

FidoSaira

Hey @Zy1011,

If there's an over-payment, it normally takes about 3 weeks for us to send a refund cheque on the address we have on the file. The credit balance should be over $10. You can contact us through these channels to we can take a closer look at the situation with you.