cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re-Home internet connections problems

_buen
I'm a contributor level 1

i there, I just hook up with Fido Home Internet last Aug 30, 2017, and almost everyday I lose Internet connection starting at noon up to the end of day that is everyday. Always call Fido Customer but they will just say that there is something going on around my neighborhoodbut this is happening everyday. 

***Edited to add labels***

7 REPLIES 7

FidoCatherine
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hi there @_buen

Thanks for reaching out! I hear what you're saying; losing connection every day doesn't sound quite right! Just to clarify: have you had the chance to get in touch with our Internet Technical Support through our call centre, since your activation?

Did you perform any tests that helped? Any information's appreciated Smiley

Thanks again! We look forward to helping out here!

_buen

For the past days I am talking to a Customer Service and so funny that there are almost 3 customers that I have to go through but at the end of the day all they can say is there are lots on your area that Internet are down. Woudl you believe that it is the same answer I am getting every time I call, unfortunately I am using Fido Home phone and I do not know why that when I press the number when they as me to press option 1 or 2, I end up to a live customer service for 3 transfer. But today usingmy cell I was able to talk to a Tech Support and hopefully someone will come over and really check my connection why is it happening always no connection.

FidoClaudia
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @_buen,

Will they be sending a technician over to check it out?

I've also replied to your PM, we can continue on there if you'd like Smiley

_buen

Hi there, a technician was dispatch here and after that my connections never lose again. Great and hopefully no more problem to come. My question is I have paid my bills already but am I entitled for a credit for those days that my connections was loosed since it was connected for almost half a day everyday. If possible. Thanks/

Hey @_buen!

Was this resolved? Let us know as the answer may help others on the Community Smiley

I also wanted to mention our Home Internet Firmware Trial, you can read all about it here as well as how to sign up!

_buen

My problem re-internet connection was resolved. So far as I am always connected to Internet. Thanks guys.

FidoRanya
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @_buen ,

Thanks for keeping us posted!

I'll send you a PM so we can take a look Smiley