cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New internet connection not working

Puneet62
I'm a participant level 3

Hi I ordered the Fido internet and the wifi modem arrived today , I tried connecting in one of the cable inlet in the house but nothing worked out , as I am on rent not sure if it will work or not, went outside the house and I see many cables some coonectwd to box and some not connected anywhere, not able to confirm which one should be going inside house and which one not, is there anybody who can help, have been on tech support call for almost 30 min but no you is picking the phone. The first day experience is bad.

3 REPLIES 3

FidoPhilippe

Hey @Puneet62! Philippe here. Welcome to the community. Smiley

I totally understand you there! Normally, this is just supposed plug and play. As we've already spoken to you via PM, we'll let our technical support crew help you out with your options.

I do thank you very much for your patience and apologize for the inconvenience!

Puneet62

Hi Phillipe, well I have been asked to call or chat with the agent and so far I have not been able to . I was in waiting for more than an hour and no response , I tried to chat to an agent and again no response , is there an option where I can reserve my place on call or the technician gives me the call . 

Hey @Puneet62,

I see we've answered you via private message here in the community.

In your situation, I would recommend reaching out to our Fido Home Internet Technical support team so they can further look into this with you. They can be reached over live chat  24/7 right from here

I hope that helps! 😃