cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modem not received case

riyap3001
I'm a participant level 2

Hi guys, I need your help. I have ordered a modem for home internet but I have never received it.  As pr customer service they are saying the modem was delivered but I have never received my modem I am living in a big building and I have checked with the management as well. I have not received till today. They are saying have to return the modem otherwise they gonna charge me. Why should I pay for the thing that I havnt even received  ? Please help me with this. I have contacted customer service for this and they are saying they are investigating but I have not heard anything from them. Is this ever happened with someone ? Or just me ? I am not gonna pay anything for which I have never made a mistake fido should understand this. They can also track the modem using ip address or tracking number whatever they can do i dont care. I need to fix this as soon as possible.  Any suggestion will be helpful.  What should I do ? It's not my mistake.  If they are saying they delivered but they should have confirmed with signature or I'd card or sign? Its important thing how can any company just drop the modem with out sign or any I'd proof or any thing? Poor customer service I have experienced. 

4 REPLIES 4

SaadAhmed

I have also faced the same problem, the modem was shipped last monday and it says delivered on tuesday but I still haven't recevied it after a week. Purolator says it's delivered but I have not received anything. I contacted support 3 times now, they always say that they are investigating but no reponse, they have already sent me a Bill for the service I never used. This is the worst service that I have experienced. Will anybody help me out?

Hey @SaadAhmed

We replied to your PM!

FidoPhilippe

Hey @riyap3001! Philippe here. I hope you're doing well. Smiley

I'm sad to read that you didn't receive your modem and haven't heard anything about your escalation so far. I can certainly understand your frustration with this situation!

Have you been back in touch with customer service about an update? If not, I suggest contacting them here for that. You can alternatively ask for a PM from the community for assistance as well.

riyap3001

how can i send private message to you?