cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing compensation

hg123
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I moved into a new home a few months ago and there were issues with the quality of the home internet connection for about two months until it was fixed. One helpful escalation manager I spoke to told me to call in once the service issue was resolved (it is now) and I would receive compensation on my bill. I am on the phone right now (over 90 minutes) - I have been bounced around between call reps, someone who can only help with part of the credit and no way to escalate this.

I am looking for a Fido rep to own my case to completion: to take the time to review what's happened, both the technical issues and the past correspondence, and have the authority to make the decisions and handle all outstanding tasks. The phone holds, re-explaining the situation and other wheel-spinning is exhausting. 

Please help.

1 REPLY 1

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @hg123

Welcome to the Community Smiley

We're happy to learnt hat we were able to fix your internet connection, though sorry to hear about your recent experience.

Have you been able to reach out to us to discuss the compensation once more? If this was offered by a manager , it would clearly be documented so our agents can process it.

You can reach out to us using these methods and we'll be happy to take a closer look Smiley