Fido Home Internet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

FEEDBACK THREAD - Fido Home Internet Firmware Trial

Hey Community, We're currently offering our members an exclusive opportunity to participate in a trial of the new firmware for our Fido Home Internet Wi-Fi Modem (CGN3AMF). For details of this program, please click here. This thread will be used for ...

FidoCaroline by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 122 replies
  • 6 likes

Resolved! Fido Home Internet Firmware Trial

Hey Community, As you all know, the Fido Community has always played an important role in providing valuable feedback regarding our products and services. In that light, we are thrilled to offer our members an exciting opportunity: A chance to partic...

FidoCaroline by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 16 replies
  • 3 likes

$150 Amazon gift card????

Hi I signed up my fido internet on Mid September however it has been 6 weeks I still cannot receive the $150 Amazon gift card...Just wondering when I can get it?

Jacky_JC by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

MoCA on Fido CGN3 Modem?

How to you connect the CGN3 in order to use MoCA? The modem has only one coax connection on the back, and that is being used for the incoming cable connection. Is some sort of special splitter required for output from the device?

Unsatisfied by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

$150 Amazon Gift Card ??

Hello, It's been more than 6 weeks and I haven't received any email regarding the promised $150 Amazon gift card!!! When will I received it?

NazND by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't access wired ethernet devices

I've been using the same modem for over a year without many issues. Two days ago I lost the ability to access wired devices connected directly to the AP. This ia absolutely critical for me as I watch movies and backup files using a NAS connected dire...

dean63 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Internet Dropping

The quality of this Internet is LACKING to say the least. It constantly drops and causes every device to lose connection or buffer. Cannot watch videos at the same time as someone else. Just switched to Fido because i heard it would be promising and ...

Pjam by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes