Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet Bill

jnhuang1009
I'm a participant level 3

Hello All,

I am a new Fido customer with home phone, cell phone, and internet service.

When I login to myfido account with my email, I can only find my cell phone service and it does not show the internet service.

My question is following:

1.Do I need to regesiter another account to login for internet service? If the answer is "YES", how can i do that.

2. If not, how can i combine or link both account together.

Can someone kindly check in to this, My Cellphone Account# --, internet account#--.

Thank you so much

JN

***Edited to add labels + remove personal info***

9 REPLIES 9

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

@jnhuang1009 When you login to MY ACCOUNT go to the Services tab and see if the internet is there.

jnhuang1009

@KAPABLE-K Thank you for the quick reply. And nope, only mobile under the Services tab. Any solution for this issues?

Hi @jnhuang1009 & welcome to the Community. Smiley

After activating your service, you should have received an e-mail with the steps to view your internet account online.

Have you received that?

jnhuang1009

@FidoMaria, No i did not received any email after I activated my account.

I only received the internet bill couple weeks ago then I realized I cannot check internet account online.

Hey @jnhuang1009

Can you try logging into My Account from a different browser and let us know if you see a difference? 

jnhuang1009

Hi @FidoPierre, I try to login with FireFox, google chrome, Internet Explorer, but there is no difference at all.

It is very frustrated since I switched from Bell to Fido. It took me a week to finish the internet setup and it give problem after another problem. It seems like Fido do not have a proper system and no one in Fido really care about my issues. Everytime I will need to do the follow up myself and keep calling the cutsomer service.

To be honest, my problem is pretty simple, I just want to pay my internet bill and able to check my usage online. Not sure how hard is it.

Thanks for the update @jnhuang1009 . You're absolutely right, it's a simple request that you're making . I'll send you a PM so we can look further into this and have it fixed as soon as possible .

cathywharris
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

could you post help here as i am having the same issue. where is my bill?

Hi there, @cathywharris

You can contact us via these channels to get help. 

Thanks.