Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet Account Problems

cristianal1014
I'm a participant level 2

So how do I start.

I arrange my internet from fido online and in a few day I received my modem CODA (white tower) and everything was great.  Internet speed good and all.

A few weeks later I recieved my bill for $ 104 dollars for my internet service which was not what i ordered.

I did a chat and they said that this account was not on the promotion of 37.50 montly with the 150 Gift card.  So i explained my situation and they assured me that this was going to be taken care off by the back office and they would call me to tell me about the changes.  I said ok thank.

I week passed by and no call.  So i did a chat again, and a lady spoke to me saying that this is not possible and that I had to open a new account to get the promotion.  I said yes, but when i received the modem it was the black modem and not the same as the original i had in the first place.

Also, was the fact that the black modem is defective.

Since then, I have had too many chats to count with no resolution. 

The only thing I want is the promotion, doesn't have to be a promotion it can be a discount and I will give up the gift card as long as I get my to keep the CODA modem ( white tower).

No one in chat seems to understand properly.

Its not rocket science, I just want to keep the CODA modem with my promotion.

If not I will have to cancel and go with other internet providers.  I am frustrated and tired on chatting with people that give you the go around and DO NOT solve the problem.

Is it that hard to change or not change the account, call it a promotion or not whatever you want to call it , but keep customer or customers happy with the service and retain them.

Frustrated and TIRED 

3 REPLIES 3

FidoVanessa

Hey @cristianal1014! Welcome to the community!

I'm sorry to hear about your recent experience, it's not what we want for our customers. We would need to access your account and review what happened. You can give us a call or we can send you a PM from here.

Let us know!

cristianal1014

PM please.  Thanks

Sure thing, PM coming your way! Smiley