cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home internet plan

BC11
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

Apparently, even though there was a faster speed internet plan at the same price before the live chat, when I connected to the agent, the agent said that the plan was until July 6th as an event and now it is over and now the price has increased. And when I go back to the 'My account' page to check, I can't access it and "Sorry, you are not able to change your internet package at the moment. Please contact us and we’ll help you out." This phrase came up. However, I saw the plan even right before the live chat, and even took a screenshot. Is Fido's business purpose to prevent agents from accessing benefits, preventing them from accessing good, faster plans, and preventing them from using better-priced plans?

Screenshot_20230815_110806_Gallery.jpg

 

Screenshot_20230815_101525_Chrome.jpg

 

1 REPLY 1

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @BC11 

This plan is currently available, which you can also confirm on our website here (before applicable discounts).

I'm sorry to hear our agents were unable to assist you with changing your plan. To better assist you, you can reach out to us on social media through these channels and we'll be happy to look into it Smiley