Fido Home Internet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

FEEDBACK THREAD - Fido Home Internet Firmware Trial

Hey Community,   We're currently offering our members an exclusive opportunity to participate in a trial of the new firmware for our Fido Home Internet Wi-Fi Modem (CGN3AMF). For details of this program, please click here.   This thread will be used ...

FidoCaroline by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 122 replies
  • 6 likes

Resolved! Fido Home Internet Firmware Trial

Hey Community,   As you all know, the Fido Community has always played an important role in providing valuable feedback regarding our products and services. In that light, we are thrilled to offer our members an exciting opportunity: A chance to part...

FidoCaroline by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 16 replies
  • 3 likes

Horrible customer service

I had a bad experience in fido customer service I ever had. I was calling to technical service on my home Internet due to low internet speed and frequent interupting wifi. The first technician asked me to go 'fast.com' to mesure my home Internet spee...

cha01 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Temporarily Suspend Service

Been trying to get through to Customer Service for the past week to suspend service,  on hold 4 hrs a day with no response, pathetic !

Gordo73 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

FIRST BILLING CHARGES

First bill does not make sense at all... I am trying to contact someone and I have been waiting in que for almost 40 mins now and still going.....

ggreyes by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

FIDO WIFI modem keeps dropping connection

Hi, we're having issues with FIDO Modem that keepl loosing connections while schooling time in the morning.we have lot of issues with the connectivity & speed. 75 Mbps speed as per plan but getting 50MBPS some time 20 MBPS , sometime 100 MBPS. Speed ...

man4 by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes