cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido Internet - Daily Usage all says 0

Bettalyn
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

When I check my online account for usage activity the daily usage data is not showing up.   It is listing 0 for usage (which is impossible).   

This is an important feature for me to track now that I am working solidly from home for the forseeable future.   

Is there a fix for this soon? Is anyone else experiencing this?

6 REPLIES 6

marcopolo36
I'm a participant level 2

My daily usage for internet is also 0 (zero) ! I attached the screenshot below. Can you fix it ? This was working until 1-2 weeks ago.

marcopolo36_0-1610988703645.png

Hey @marcopolo36!

Let's try a few things to see if we can get this fixed Smiley

Can you please clear your browser's cache and cookies and then log in again to see if the usage shows up? 

If it doesn't, please contact us so that we can investigate further! If you prefer we send you a PM here on the Community, just let us know. 

marcopolo36

Nick, are you a Fido support employee ? If so, why don't you open a ticket ? Reading above I see back in November another user complained about the same issue. Has the issue been resolved for this other user ? If it was, what was the resolution ? Why not post on this forum, so that it can actually serve it's purpose ?

More importantly, can you answer (on behalf of FIDO) the question: Is the daily internet usage no longer made available by FIDO ???

Thanks for testing it out @marcopolo36! We're going to get to the bottom of this. 

We'll send you a PM so that we can review things and open a ticket with our support team if needed. Chat soon! Smiley 

marcopolo36

I did what you suggested, no progress, daily usage still is all zeros. The monthly usage is working fine, so the issue is somewhere else.

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Bettalyn Smiley

We'll help out! Just to be sure, can you confirm that these are the steps you're following and that this is the screen you're at?

1. Log in to your My Account profile on fido.ca.
  2. Click Internet.
  3. You’ll see your package information and date usage summary. You can also select Notification History, Daily Usage, Monthly Usage.

If you go under daily or monthly usage and it's 0 then please reach out so our teams can look into it further!