cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extremely unprofessional, backward customer support organization

Michaelikhifa82
I'm a participant level 2

This is not the first post on this forum showing the extreme levels of frustration with customer support.

I could only say bad things, customer support are extremely unprofessional, not fit for 2020 era.

Classic old school ping pong situation where support staff toss you from one department to the other, wasting intestive amount of hours, efforts, money, built up frustration, and no one wins.

FIDO customer support is not able to provide 101 support, no followup, no case number.

You have 0% customer satiscation from me and sure from many more members on this community. It's not expected to be on hold for hours, transfered between 3 different team to just ACTIVATE an account.

Fido are going to loss more and more business as customers look for decent service, which Fido defiantly doesn't provide

I will not call again or waste another minute with your customer support teams, please cancel my request for internet immediately.

Michaelikhifa82_0-1599192012494.png

Ikhifa

@cust @phonesupport

Cancellation within satisfaction period 

How do you reach 24/7 tech support when all lines say office is closed?? 

4 REPLIES 4

FidoJulien
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Michaelikhifa82

Welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to read your experience on the phone was not a good one. If you want to cancel your internet order, you can do so by contacting us using any of the options you'll find here. Alternatively, we can send you a PM here on the Community.

Michaelikhifa82

hello Fido experts,

unforuntely, i'm unable to cancel my order from the links you sent.

even the chat is not working as you see in the below screenshot

Screen Shot 2020-09-10 at 8.43.14 PM.png

I recieved an email that my router is on the way, and i already expressed my interest by all means that i want to cancel this order

again, trying online to cancel my assumed new internet service, and again i get this error from my account page

Screen Shot 2020-09-10 at 8.53.58 PM.png

Hi @Michaelikhifa82 Smiley

You'll need to contact customer service in order to have the order cancelled. 

All our customer service channels are listed here.

If you'd like for us to send you a PM through the Community instead, let us know!