cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone just call me back?

Apollo8
I'm a participant level 1

I was transfered twice (and killed 35 percent of my battery) and on hold for over an hour waiting for customer service.  I just want to cancel now. 

Screenshot_20190925-192730_Call.jpg

3 REPLIES 3

shantwright

This is still a problem (high call volume) you're a big company you shouldn't have people on hold for almost two hours, and im betting when you all close, my call will just be disconnected, for the 2nd time today. Not only that, you have no chat support available. Hire more people then. I've been with fido for a while now and am continually disappointed with the customer experience ive been receiving.

Hello @shantwright,

Welcome to the community!

I'm sad to learn you're having a harder time get in contact with us lately as we are much busier than usual. You can view all the methods to reach out here

FidoPierre
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Apollo8

Welcome to the Community! 

I'm sad to see you had difficulty getting a hold of us and that you're considering leaving us. We're always working towards responding to our customers as quickly as possible. When there's a high call volume, it can sometimes cause a bit more delays but we also offer various different ways to reach us. You can check these out from here

That being said, I'll send you a PM right away so we can take a closer look into your account with you.