Fido Home Internet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

FEEDBACK THREAD - Fido Home Internet Firmware Trial

Hey Community, We're currently offering our members an exclusive opportunity to participate in a trial of the new firmware for our Fido Home Internet Wi-Fi Modem (CGN3AMF). For details of this program, please click here. This thread will be used for ...

FidoCaroline by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 122 replies
  • 6 likes

Resolved! Fido Home Internet Firmware Trial

Hey Community, As you all know, the Fido Community has always played an important role in providing valuable feedback regarding our products and services. In that light, we are thrilled to offer our members an exciting opportunity: A chance to partic...

FidoCaroline by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 16 replies
  • 3 likes

Network drops intermittently throughout the day

I have had Fido Home Internet from ~Feb 2020. My internet drops every 15 seconds for 5 seconds for 1-30 minutes and has been doing so for the past two months. This usually occurs 3-5 times a day. Only able to notice it from 8 AM to 10 PM (hours that ...

Abhir by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Bill discrepancy

I was told the bill amount would be $45 per month but I have received $64 bill. Got an offer of $30 off for 12 months. Can you clarify please?

Pbkarthik by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! I would like to cancel my home internet

I would like to cancel my home internet, simply for the first month it was not connected and I believed it was. and it turned it was not. Secondly your the net speed done from your site is 1/10 o f the plan I opteed for. Thirdly, trying to talk to so...

nalimoha by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes