Fido Home Internet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

FEEDBACK THREAD - Fido Home Internet Firmware Trial

Hey Community,   We're currently offering our members an exclusive opportunity to participate in a trial of the new firmware for our Fido Home Internet Wi-Fi Modem (CGN3AMF). For details of this program, please click here.   This thread will be used ...

FidoCaroline by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 122 replies
  • 6 likes

Resolved! Fido Home Internet Firmware Trial

Hey Community,   As you all know, the Fido Community has always played an important role in providing valuable feedback regarding our products and services. In that light, we are thrilled to offer our members an exciting opportunity: A chance to part...

FidoCaroline by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 16 replies
  • 3 likes

Can't complete moving

I'm a home internet costumer and I'm moving in the next two weeks. I've been trying to reach Fido over the phone for two weeks now and costumer service never reaches even for cancelation as I'm fed up of trying to get hold of the service.  Don't know...

How to cancel internet service. On hold forever.

I am trying to cancel my internet service since the promo period is up and my rate is jumping up to double the promo rate. The only method is to phone in, so I have tried 3 times. I have been on hold for 45 minutes, 52 minutes, and 1 hour 22 minutes ...

Resolved! Physical Modem Upgrade

I've been with Fido Internet for 3 years now. I'm having trouble with stability recently and I figured it might be that I'm using 3 year old hardware. Is there a way of upgrading my modem to something more current? I'd even pay for the upgrade.

T87812 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Call not answered

I am calling Fido since last 4 days and waiting for 3-3 hours everyday. Even no one is answering on live chat. That's completely frustrating. After work I don't have 3 hours to waste on waiting. 

Komal2 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Download Speed on home Internet

Hello, My download speed on a 150 mbpsplan is only betweem 90-95 mbps on 5G wifi and even less on a hard wired connection Is that normal and whats the point of a 150 download plan if you cant get whats promosed. Upload spees is fine at 15 mbps I neve...

Promo by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes