Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$150 Amazon Gift Card

jairamp07
I'm a participant level 1

Hello, 

I set up home internet back in august with the promotion for the $150 amazon gift card and i still have not recieved any emails or instructions on how to obtain the gift card.

222 REPLIES 222

Hey @Peterhoang

I'll send you a PM so we can take a look!

Manny01
I'm a participant level 2

I'm getting really annoyed with this. I've contacted fido like 5 times over the past few months. I was supposed to get the gift card back in August... Did anyone actually ever get a gift card?

Hey @Manny01

Sending a PM your way! 

bzoch

So i got my home internet back in September, 2+ months now and a ticket, and 5 calls later have made no progress on getting my card. Anyone else pullng teeth? Yes i know search for the ehello world emaila nd check my spam folder to no avail. Icing on the cake is I was give the wrong internet plan i asked for. So now i am being charged for the most exspensive interent package i did not ask for and am ot even getting the promo for it. 

Does any have any suggestions on how to get Fido to listen to me or even care? I get its the holiday season during covid but i am on month #3 of what should be a single call issue. 

Hey @bzoch! Welcome to the community. Smiley

I've moved your post here since it's about the same topic.

I will send you a PM right away, see you there! 

SanchezCath

Hi Vanessa o have just posted the same concern. I signed up.last Sept and have not heard from FIDO up to date. Im hoping this is not a SCAM. I would appreiate a reply from you. 

Hey @SanchezCath

I'll send you a PM right away!

ZaidAl

Hello, 

I upgraded my home internet about 4 months ago and was promised a $150 amazon gift card for joining with the contract, he notified me that I'd recieve an email about how to register for the card, now 4 months in and have yet to recieve it. 

Been on hold with Fido Support for the last hour, and am getting doubts that they'd be of any help, anyone can help guide me to what I should do?

Thank you

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @ZaidAl!

We can definitely help, and have this looked into Smiley

Sending you a PM. See you there!

soh28

Hi there, 

I am having the same issue. I signed up for my internet plan on Sep 24 and have heard nothing about the $150 gift card. Can someone look into this for me? Thank you!

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Sure thing @soh28! Check your inbox, I'm sending you a message.

bernardng7

Hi Nick,

I have exactly the same issue as soh28.  Coul you help me out please?  I signed up on Sep 24 and was promised a $150 gift card.  I have written to helloworldfullfilment 2 times with no response to this date.

Hey @bernardng7

I'll send you a PM! 

rana7919

I am also dealing with the same issue. I had set up my account back in september. As of today DEC 1, I never received my amazon gift card. I have wasted 2-3 hours of my time calling the customer service department and being put on hold forever. Then being told, they had "put in a request and i should be getting an email" It's been nearly 4 months and i am still waiting. Needless to say, i am very very disappointed with my 1st experience with Fido's customer service department because they never seem to follow up on requests that put in by the customer (at least for me, i never heard back from them regarding this matter) I wish they were upfront about this matter and just tell me YES or NO, if i will ever get my gift card as promised. 

Of course you'll get it @rana7919!

We're going to review this with you, I'm sending you a PM Smiley

AbineshGanesh

Hi. It's been more than 10 weeks since we took the Fido home internet based on the $150 Amazon gift card promotion. No emails or instructions yet from the company. This is truly disappointing. The condition was we were supposed to have it for more than 6 weeks. Please take a look and get back to me at the earliest. 

Hey @AbineshGanesh!

I've moved your post here as this thread deals with the same topic Smiley

I'll send you a PM so we can review things, check your inbox! 

Mattehwubbs

Hi Nick,

Same boat as everyone else.  Tried calling customer support and been on hold for 2H+ both times before giving up.

If I could get a PM to chat that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hey @Mattehwubbs

I'll send you a PM. Talk to you soon! 

Emily1112

Hi!

I signed up for my internet package on Oct 1st and was told to receive 100 $ amazon gift card by either email or mail in the next 6 weeks. However, I have not received any email and I even checked the spam folder. I tried calling the customer service today and was let to wait 2 hrs and more and still not be able to get a hold of any of your customer service people. I've never been let wait on the phone for this long, even when I'm calling the goverment of Canada, the wait time is not that long. How can a phone service company operate and can't even afford a single employee to answer the phone? I am extremely disappointed. Your company honestly lost all the trust in the customer for not being able to deliver whatever you promise ontime and not have the courtersy to inform customer about that!!

Now, just one simple question , are you able to give the gift card that you promised when I signed up or not?? If not, then i can stop wasting 2,3 hours a day calling for a nonexistence customer servicee like this and change to a different, more reliable company!!! 

Hey @Emily1112

I'll send you a PM so we can take a look at things together. Talk to you soon!