cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone Fido app not working

Na10
I'm a contributor level 2

Just switched to Fido yesterday. Loaded my Fido app and have been trying to log in with my mobile number ever since. Every time I get the authenticity code I put it in and it tells me log in session has expired I called technical support and they said it would take 30 to 60 days to fix. I’m really confused. I have the latest iPhone software and I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling on Wi-Fi and without Wi-Fi. No success. Any ideas? Thanks so much in advance!

28 REPLIES 28

irv2328
I'm a participant level 2

I am having the same problem. It has been going on for a month now and fido has really been no help. I can not authenticate my cell phone in the app which will not allow me to get access to data bytes. It works for my whole family except me the guy paying the bills. The only way I can log onto the app is with my email but that only works 25% of the time, and will not give me access to data bytes. I see others have had the same problem has anyone been sucessful fixing this problem. 

Hey @irv2328

Welcome to the community! 

I can understand how upsetting it can be to not have access to the app! 

We'll be sending you a PM shortly to look into that together. 

Na10

Mine just started working 2 weeks ago so it took over 3 months and many calls and escalations.  People on this site were really helpful and I think one of the moderators helped escalate it.  One of my calls got transferred to Rogers by accident and that was the best thing as the person said he would help out.  It was an extremely frustrating process.  I have never used social media to draw attention to an issue when it is not resolved, but that was going to be my last resort.  Every phone call asked me to do the same thing and then I was asked to send screen shots twice showing the message and when I followed up, they had no record????

I wish I could help you, but I'm far from a techie Smiley

Good luck!

irv2328

Should I call Rogers as I actually transferred over from them. I wonder if that has something to do with it.

Na10

I did also, but it has nothing to do with Rogers, from my understanding. I got transferred there by Fido by accident. I don’t know enough about this problem to help you.

Hey @cytuser1

I'm sending you a PM to get this looked into.

Talk to you soon.

@Na10

Thank you for the clarification.

Do you use your phone number as your username? Or you are using your email address to log in your Fido app?

Na10

Hi there

i use my Phone number. The app doesn’t allow me to put in an email.

Thanks!