cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where are the data bytes?

cricu
I'm a participant level 3

The data bytes option disappeared from this plan. It’s been 2 months already. Please put it back. Thank you. 

8 REPLIES 8

FidoValeska
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hi @cricu

Thanks for posting Smiley 

What do you mean exactly when you say the data bytes keep disappearing? 

Have you tried going on the app and activating a Data Bytes session? 

In order to be able to see the option on the app, you would need to make sure that your software is updated and that the app is updated. 

Let me know! 

cricu

I have the latest version of ios and the latest version of the app. The data bytes don’t keep disappearing. They disappeared 2 months ago. Please enable the option back as it was. Thank you.

FidoClaudia
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @cricu,

Thanks for getting back at us. That's definitely odd, the option comes automatically with all our Pulse Plans and you should definitely have access to it through the My Account App.

Can you confirm the iOS and App version you have at the moment? 

Also, keep in mind that if your account has multiple lines, you would need to log into the app with your own phone number and PIN. If you log in using your email, the Data Bytes banner will not appear. If that's the case, you would need to force close the app and start over.

Keep us posted.

cricu

I called and they told me to create a second account as a “subscriber” and use that. I did not know that you have to have separate accounts for each plan. Even though there is only 1 Fido account. Anyway. Thank you for looking. 

FidoPierre
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @cricu

Thank you for following-up with this update and keeping us posted. 

Technically, it is a different access level but towards the same account. If you have more than one number, it should still be connecting to the same My Account profile.

Were you able to test this out? Did it help resolve the issue? 

Hey @cricu,

Did the suggstions work? We'd love to know if you were able to sort it out Smiley

Connor_Bennett
I'm a participant level 2

It's been a couple months since my data bytes have disappeared as well. I have app version 4.7.2 and IOS version 13.4.1. I've logged in through my number and my pin, but it's still not available. I checked and my brother has access to his. 

Connor_Bennett

As I sent that they appeared! I had just reinstalled the app. Disregard!