cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido My Account Android App Technical Problem

Thinker77
I'm a participant level 2

When I open the Fido My Account app and give it my phone number, I am told "Sorry, Having some technical issues. Try again later."

43 REPLIES 43

Manp3
I'm a participant level 1

Hi there,

I am having the same issue as everyone else. I had my phone number ported from Rogers 1 day ago, and have not been able to sign in to the app. 

I am having no issue with logging in through a mobile browser or computer, but am receiving the 'Sorry! Having some technical issues. Please try again later' 

I have uninstalled, re-installed and rebooted the app, and had no success. I have tried restarting/turning off my phone.

Can someone please publicly reply a response and resolution, or pm me a solution. I switched to Fido to take advantage of the additional perks (5 hour additional data and fido perks) and cannot gain access to them.

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Manp3

That's definitely a little odd, especially since your login works directly on Fido.ca. 

I'll send you a PM so we can take a closer at this together Smiley

See you there!

Zeldasdad

I'm having the same issue. I have used the app just fine since I switched over like a year ago. Never had any issues. Now all of a sudden I am prompted to put in a code to access the app and when I push resend because of course I never get a code by waiting, I get the sorry check back again later message.

Hey @Zeldasdad

Welcome to the Community Smiley

Just to confirm, are you on the latest version of the app? Also, have you trie deleting the app and installing it again?

kf4
I'm a participant level 3

The same is happening with me.  I've tried all options:  Wi-Fi, LTE, 3G, reinstalling, resetting all settings, and rebooting.  Nothing works.  I can log in through fido.ca.  I ported 3 number from Rogers.  Was able to authorize only 1. 

FidoPierre
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @kf4

Can you also confirm if you are using your phone number or your email address as a username to log-in? 

kf4

I'm using my email address.

Hey @kf4. Thanks for the reply!

You had a chance to reset your password on Fido.ca?

kf4

I've logged in and changed it.

FidoRanya
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Are you still experiencing the same thing @kf4 ?

kf4

Yes, I'm still receiving the same message

FidoJulien
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @kf4

I'll send you a PM so we can take a look at this together!

Talk to you soon Smiley

megh55na

I'm facing the same issue. After putting in the username and password, the screen goes blue blank, and after few minutes, it goes back to password screen automatically and keeps on loading.

Hey @megh55na, we'll be happy to go over the situation with you.

There are several ways to reach customer service:

- On the phone (by dialing 611 from your Fido device), you will have a call back option instead of waiting on the line.

- Via live chat on Fido.ca.

- By writing us a private message on our social networks (Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram).

Hope to talk to you soon. 

rgpanna

I have the same problem.

I'm not able to log in using my phone number, and when I logged in using my email, the Extra hour Data don't show up to me 
I already open a case to the back office work on it... Just move back to Fido due to the good fees and all these extra data things... But this is so frustrating don't have the possibility to use it.

At least Anmod the support guy on the chat was great and tried to help me in his best!

Anyone here had the problem solved?

Hello @rgpanna and welcome to the Community.

Let's take a look at the investigation that was sent already to see what's going on .

I'm sending you a PM to get this looked into. Talk to you soon.

Barrymn

Hey, I am having the exact same issue.

Have you ever transferred you number from another carrier to Fido?

Hey there @Barrymn

Thanks for reaching out about this!

We'll take a closer look together Smiley I'll send you a PM to check it out! 

NevinM

I have exactly the same issue. I have 3 data only numbers.

Hey @NevinM

Were you ever able to log in to your account before today?

Did you try to reset your password to see the result?