Fido Face ID does not work on my Fido Mobile App on my iPhone XR

MG2021
I'm a Participant Level 1

Fido Face ID does not work on my Fido Mobile App on my iPhone XR.

All other Apps install Face ID instantly on my iPhone XR. Fido's DOES NOT !!

It notifies me that Face ID has successfully been installed but it doesn't work and it has not been added in my Face ID & Passcode section on my iPhone.

I have tried CHAT which tells me to contact Apple which is incorrect and useless information as ALL OTHER APPS that offer Face ID install correctly. Yesterday I downloaded ePost for which Face ID activated immediately and appeared in the Face ID section on the phone.

It appears there is a problem with the FIDO Face ID interface on their mobile app on my iphone. 

I contacted their Technical Service, which is actually Rogers, and no solution could be found so a Case was created which responded within hours that there appeared to be no problem on their end and I should contact Fido by phone for help !!

We keep going round and round with no solution leading me to the conclusion that Fido makes it very difficult to get proper help...no email wanted or accepted and I am NOT on FaceBook & Twitter and don't intend to be.

Very disappointing and I will certainly be considering another provider when I next change my phone.

In the interim I will continue signing in with my Username & Password. It is not a great loss nor worth wasting this amount of time just to have their Face ID !!!!!!

1 REPLY 1
FidoFaiza

Hi @MG2021

Welcome to Community. 

Sorry to hear you haven't been able to get the Face ID work on your iPhone. Since the matter was escalated at our end and found no issue, the next step would really be to contact Apple. You can get technical Support from Apple here