cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido App Not Working On iPhone With The New Real Time Feature

BigDaddy2336
I'm a participant level 3

I updated fido app and since fido announced that real time feature, app has stopped working . Fido needs to update their app and come down with some fix for the bug. I tested my phone number on fido app on an android phone and it worked fine, any ideas when it will be fixed ?

7 REPLIES 7

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @BigDaddy2336

Welcome to the community Smiley

The app and its real time feature should be functioning on iPhones as well. We would need some more details to better assist you on the current situation.

• Have you updated your phone to the latest IOS?
  • Could you share with us your phone's model and OS version as well as the Fido mobile app version?

Let us know!

BigDaddy2336

Hi there, 

IO.S version is iO.S 12.1.2 , no updates in app store and app says that the information is going to be available on next billing cycle. If I sign in on an android it gives all the information. Fido app version is 3.6

Hey @BigDaddy2336

When you try to open the app from your iPhone, what happens exactly? Does it open but then you get a blank page? Is there an error message?

Let's try a few things:

- Try to update your iOS to the latest version

- Fully uninstall and reinstall the Fido app

We also also need to know which model of iPhone it is.

Thanks! Smiley

BigDaddy2336

Hi there, 

I have tested on my iPad Aiir running iO.S  12.1.4 as well as on my iPhone X running the same iO.S 12.1.4. Before I used to get a spinning gear and it won't come to the home page of the app, now it will open the app after a minute but for data usage it says in that circle " Details not available . Please check later. View details ". When I tap in View Details, I get a window saying  " Changes to your plan have been made recently and usage information won't be available until next billing cycle". So confused as i have not made any changes to my plan . When chatted and talked with Fido tech couple of times and got the same response that nothing is changed on the plan . All that started since i updated the Fido app on the last update . Initially i used to get message in the circle of data usage telling me that i have exceeded my monthly quota of data. Clearly Fido app developer needs to pay attention as everything is up to date and app has been reinstalled twice on iPhone and iPad. Thanks 

DeeMundy69

I’m having the same problem. How can it be this much of an issue ? I’m on IOS 12.2 and IPhone X

Hey @DeeMundy69

I've replied to your other post.

Hey @BigDaddy2336

Thanks for the info.  With what you're describing, it looks like the issue might be account related.  I'll send you a PM so we can look into that.

Talk to you soon!