Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIDO XTRA OFFER FOR FREE 5GB OF DATA NOT WORKING

lewie38
I'm a participant level 1

Hi,

I got an offer for a 5gb bonus data offer and i can't find it anywhere where i can activate this bonus data. I looked at the fido extra history - nothing and I looked at the overview and i saw the $75 for 30 gb.  Please let me know where I can activate this as offer is only until dec 30. 

Please help.

6 REPLIES 6

victorf
I'm a participant level 2

I received the same message but no offer in special offers? I even contacted the live chat but they said they don't see that offer.

Hey @lewie38, @Olive4223@Nezzeto and @victorf!

Since the link doesn't work and the offer doesn't appear in your online account, it would be best that you contact customer service. Since some of you already tried, we can send you a PM from here and look into it for you. 

Let us know what you prefer!

Nezzeto

Hi FidoVanessa,

Thank you for your reply.  As I logged on to reply to your message , the offer suddenly popped and I was able to sign up.  I originally received a text with the offer on December 9 and though I tried many times between them and yesterday it was never there. Luckily it showed up today.  Hopefully it will show up for the others as well.

Again, thank you for taking the time to respond.  

I hope you have a Merry Christmas!

Nezzeto

I'm having the same issue as well.  I received a reminder text to activate, but the link to my account doesn't show it anywhere.  Do we need to visit a Fido store to have this activated?

That's great news @Nezzeto Very_Happy

Merry Christmas to you as well!

Olive4223

I'm having the exact same problem and this has never happened before when I activated a previous bonus.