cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't sign into my app

beezer123
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

Can't logging into my app ...get a message we hit a snag . I am able to login via browser...Can't Uninstall my fido app . It's attached to the phone .. called tech department no answers ...has anyone came across this issue?

7 REPLIES 7

yokoariura
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I can't log in to my Fido account through the App.

iPhone 12

iOS ver. 16.4

Open the App > click Sign-in > loading... then stop > the screen shows "account.fido.ca" on top

Hey there @yokoariura !

Are you still experiencing this?

If yes, can you please share the version of the Fido mobile app you have installed on your phone?

We'd also like to know in which province you're located as well. If this only affects specific areas, we'll look into it.

Thanks!

Hello @FidoValerie , the app is now working for me. Thanks much

Thank you for the update, @Original_Lucy! 

Hi again @beezer123,  there seems to an issue with the app right now. 1:30pm pacific time. Maybe @fidosolutions  can take a look into it. 

Hey @beezer123 & @Original_Lucy
Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Is the issue now resolved? 

If not, could you please provide us with the following info? 
- Version of the app you're using

- Phone model

- Error message received 

Keep us posted. Smiley 

Hi there @beezer123 , that's frustrating. Have you tried signing in over wifi with you data tuned off? I've had some success by putting the device in airplane mode and signed in via wifi. Otherwise,  you may want to contact fidosolutions on Twitter by direct message and request assistance and or a reset of the network for you. So many different reasons that could interfere with logging in to an app. Best of luck