cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't login to my account app

verybo
I'm a participant level 2

Could no longer login to my account app on iPhone, since last update earlier this week.

Tried on 2 iPhones and a iPad.

Also there are comments reported the same in app store comment section of my account app.

Something went wrong.

Sorry, we've hit as snag. please check back later.

Are you aware of this issue?

TIA

54 REPLIES 54

Hey @DaveCPhone & @nickhuynhq Smiley

I'm sorry to learn that you're having some trouble using the app! 

Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the app?

Also, does this happen when using Wi-Fi or mobile data? 

nickhuynhq
I'm a participant level 3

I have attempted to uninstall and reinstall the app. Still encountering the same issue

TheresaC

Hello, I haven't been able to sign into the My Account app this past week. I continue to see an error that says "Something went wrong. Sorry, we've hit a snag. Please check back later." I have tried re-installing the app twice, restarting my phone, signing in both on wifi as well as LTE, but nothing works. I am using an iPhone 11 Pro and it is up to date. 

I've gone through live chat and keep getting bounced around to various teams without any help. One customer service representative (incorrectly) said that the app is only for mobile account holders and that since I only have a Fido home internet account, I cannot use the app. Obviously this is wrong as I have never had issues signing into the app in the past year. Please help. 

minacrime

I believe it's a system issue. Email ticketing.support@rci.rogers.com to add a ticket. That's what I did.

Hey @TheresaC and @minacrime,

I've moved your posts to this existing thread on the subject, you can find more info in the solution!

We'll keep everyone updated as we get more info. 

FidoValerie

Hey @verybo & @Shenaini Smiley

Thank you for the info! Although it seems to be case by case (ie, some users of Apple devices can access the app), we'll certainly forward your feedback to the appropriate team.

Mak001

Please fix this issue! The customer care transferred my call to Rogers for the tech support and they have no idea about this! So fix this

FidoAnthonyZ

Hello @Shenaini and @verybo,

What network were you connected to when trying to use the app? Wi-fi or your data? 

Mak001

Same issue with my device! Same error message- Sorry we hit a snag! Iphone xs, uninstalled- reinstalled, used wifi and data both! Same problem. Please fix this

Shenaini

Same as OP. Tried Wi-fi and data. 

verybo

I tried both WiFi and cellular.

We're currently looking into this. It will be fixed as soon as possible.

For the time being you can access your online profile by heading to the website. 

Shenaini

Same here!  Tried uninstalling and reinstall but still doesn't work. Same error message as yours.