Can't login to my account app

verybo
I'm a Participant Level 2

Could no longer login to my account app on iPhone, since last update earlier this week.

Tried on 2 iPhones and a iPad.

Also there are comments reported the same in app store comment section of my account app.

Something went wrong.

Sorry, we've hit as snag. please check back later.

Are you aware of this issue?

TIA

13 REPLIES 13
nickhuynhq

Same with me as well. I thought it was because of my VPN app, so I turned it off and restarted my iPhone.
Received the error message
"

Something went wrong.

Sorry, we've hit as snag. please check back later."

Preston70
I'm a Participant Level 3

Same problem here on WiFi or data, uninstalled and reinstalled no luck! Can't use my free hour of data!

inaam
I'm a Contributor Level 1

Same here cannot login into My Account App tried deleting and reinstalling app doesn't help by the way using IPhone 11

Preston70
I'm a Participant Level 3

I have been trying to log into the Fido app for 3 days, I keep getting a message that says 

" Something went wrong" "Sorry we've hit a snag. Please check back later."

I would call but I don't have an hour to sit on hold. When will this be fixed?

ive deleted and reinstalled the app, I tried on WiFi and data. 

inaam
I'm a Contributor Level 1

Cannot login to Fido My Account App using Iphone 11 tried deleting and reinstalling app doesn't help 

DaveCPhone
I'm a Participant Level 1

After today update the Fido app on iphone 7plus, I cannot login into the app to manage my account. The error prompt is 'something went wrong- sorry we've hit a snag, please check back later'.

nickhuynhq

Same with me as well. I thought it was because of my VPN app, so I turned it off and restarted my iPhone.
Received the error message
"

Something went wrong.

Sorry, we've hit as snag. please check back later."

FidoValerie

Hey @verybo & @Shenaini Smiley

Thank you for the info! Although it seems to be case by case (ie, some users of Apple devices can access the app), we'll certainly forward your feedback to the appropriate team.

FidoAnthonyZ

Hello @Shenaini and @verybo,

What network were you connected to when trying to use the app? Wi-fi or your data? 

Shenaini

Same as OP. Tried Wi-fi and data. 

verybo

I tried both WiFi and cellular.

We're currently looking into this. It will be fixed as soon as possible.

For the time being you can access your online profile by heading to the website. 

Shenaini

Same here!  Tried uninstalling and reinstall but still doesn't work. Same error message as yours.