cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5 hours of data not appearing in app

KatsUp
I'm a participant level 3

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app countless times, the bar to engage the extra hour of free data does not appear, at all. I've called customer service at least a half dozen times, the last nice lady I spoke with pointed me towards this direction after she tried literally everything under the sun. 

When I uninstall the newest version I can sign in and choose between my multiple accts. However, both the newest version and the outdated version of the app, both 5hrs of data is missing, help, please 🤞🏼 

5 REPLIES 5

KatsUp

Also, I cant switch between each number on my acct with the latest update cause it's just blank

Hey @KatsUp

I'm sorry to hear about that you're having some trouble with the app features.

If you've already uninstalled and reinstalled the app on your phone and are experiencing the same situation, please don't hesitate to contact customer service who'll be glad to help. Smiley

KatsUp

Heres a screenshot of the issue 

Screenshot_20220302-181957_My Account.jpg

Hi there @KatsUp , sorry you are having difficulty getting your extra data. If you look down at the bottom right-hand corner you will see 3 dots and the word more under it. Tap more and select your 5 extra hours history. You should be able to start a session from there. Hope it helps,cheers

KatsUp

Unfortunately that isnt showing up

Screenshot_20220302-182208_My Account.jpg