cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge your phone faster

Amilec
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

In a hurry, but need to charge your phone before you go? Throw it on airplane mode begore plugging in and it charges super quick!

6 REPLIES 6

krishuiux
I'm a participant level 2

Hi Amilec, 

That's a good trick for older phones maybe 2018 or before, if we take current models eg: iPhone 11 pro it has AI learning about your charging behavior so you, whenever you put that into airplane mode and do charge it learns the same, so choose this option wisely for newer models. 

samdeanimpala

That's refreshing to know.

I'll be trying this method out at home today. Thanks!

Smiley

Sara_Coull

Nice I wasn't aware of that. Thank you

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

You might as well just turn the phone off if you will do that and charge it even faster.

10yearfido
I'm an expert level 2
I'm an expert level 2

@KAPABLE-K wrote:

You might as well just turn the phone off if you will do that and charge it even faster.

The trade off there is that you'd have to wait for your phone to boot up afterwards. Toggling airplane mode is much faster than that. Plus, if you still need some connectivity, you can enable airport mode and then toggle on wifi. Still faster charging than with all radios turned on and listening and you are still connected (except for calls/texts)

Not reallly a trade off your phone charges faster and you get  a fresh start, your phone will run much smoother. Besides with the CPU speeds of these newer devices phones boot much faster.