cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unlocked at&t bb torch on fido

greggy777
I'm helpful level 1
I'm helpful level 1

I just got acer from fido a month ago and I luv it and even worked on rogers sim card,but I really loved the new bb torch and now I got one,I put the sim card on and it seems to work on making calls but the internet doesn't work.Appreciate any help thanks.It's an at&t brand anyway.

***Edited to add labels***

2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable
It doesn't matter where the phone came from, but if your going from non-blackberry to a blackberry phone, you WILL need to change your data package to a BlackBerry Data Package. Rest Assured, you can continue to still use this data package on that lovely Acer brand phone you still own if you ever decide to swap the sim into it.

Hope This Helps!

--
I am NOT a Fido employee, my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of this website and its affiliates.

greggy777
I'm helpful level 1
I'm helpful level 1

Thanks Paolo,I did what have told me,I called costumer support and told them that I have unlocked bb torch and they set it up so,as soon i got home and insert my sim card to my bb and it's good to go just set up the email and the facebook account. im still encounter some issue but im trying to fix it.thanks.