cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

to return phone bought under fido payment program

tawthagyi
I'm a participant level 2

Hi I bought an iphone from fido online under fido payment program. the phone has been shipped and i was notified to pick up at purolator location. Actually I just found out today that i would be laid off by the end of the week and can't afford to keep the phone. If i refuse to pick up the phone what will happen? are there panelities for returning phone bought under fido payment progam. your inputs would be highly appreciated. thank you in advance.

3 REPLIES 3

FidoValerie

Hi there @tawthagyi

What @Cawtau said is correct. Smiley 

You can contact us so we can send you a return waybill, if you prefer to return your phone. 

Alternatively, we can also send you a PM through the Community.

tawthagyi

Hi Cawtau and Valerie !!! thank you very much for your reply i will pick up the phone tomorrow and call fido to get return waybill.

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Tawthagyi,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear about your unfortunate circumstances. Fido does offer their Satisfaction Guarantee. You have 15 days from the date the order was shipped to return the phone. Personally, I would return the phone rather than refuse to pick up the phone. Chances are, if you refused to pick up the phone, it would likely be returned to Fido. However, it may take a while before Fido receives the phone back and would likely be after the guarantee period.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers