cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone upgrade

johnpapi
I'm a participant level 2

So I have upgraded my plan to the 10 gb and upgraded my phone as well. but its been a week and I still havent recieved anything about my new phone. Sorry if this sounded more like a rant than anything else.

7 REPLIES 7

FidoStephane

Hey there @johnpapi

Did you order the phone to be delivered? If so, you can verify the status of your order using the tracking number. 

johnpapi

yes i did. upto this day still no tracking available.

What phone did you order? 

Did you happen to reserve the iPhone X? Because if so, that phone is extremely popular at the moment and shipments are expected to take longer than usual. 

Let me know Smiley 

thelazypolygon
I'm a contributor level 2

Yeah, I've upgraded to the iPhone X. Ordered online. I actually haven't received any email confirming the order and plan change. I did call Fido CS and they stated that the order and plan change went through and that I may have to wait 2-3 weeks for the phone to arrive.

I think it's odd that it'll take that long considering that Apple and other carriers are fully stocked.

Will it really take up to 3 weeks in your experience? Or is it possible that it may arrive sooner. 

Thanks.

@thelazypolygon The delays we have is up to 2 weeks from when the order was processed. It is possible to receive the phone before, but we can't guarantee it.

Hope this helps. Smiley

thelazypolygon

How do I know when it has been processed? I didn't receive any emails from Fido. 

We will send you an email as soon as it's processed and that a tracking number is available. 

Hope that helps Smiley