cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no packaging

bretm
I'm a participant level 2

bretm_0-1635369137012.gifhello, im just curious if you guys always package your $2000 items with no protection? i recieved 2 iphone 13 pros in the mail and when the delivery driver handed me the package i could feel my phone on the inside of the box moving freely inside of it, there was nothing blocking my phone box from being damaged other than a small cardboard cut-out that only protects it from the sides, and i could actually see inside of the box without even opening it (tape wasnt covering the opening) phones are fine (no idea how) also there were "greasy" fingerprints all over the box my phone came in. super upset with this and i really wish i didnt order them through the mail, will NEVER do that again incase somethong worse happens next time.

CE3BE9E1-07B8-4716-9396-8118BE0313A1.jpeg

2 REPLIES 2

FidoVan

Hey there @bretm and welcome to the Community!

We understand how you may feel about newly purchased phones and we thank you for your feedback.

If ever your devices were to come damaged, have defects which prevent them from performing as they should or if you are not satisfied for any other reasons, know that we offer returns and exchanges within 30 days of your purchase date for orders done online or through care and within 15 days for purchases done in store. (more info here)

On top of that, your devices come with a 1 year warranty and you'll be able to send them in for repairs through us or the manufacturer.

If there's anything else you would like to share, feel free to do so!

mkobeee

kinda regretted why i ordered iphone 13 via fido :< the wait is dreading and now seeing your post makes me want to cancel it lol.