cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 13 on back order

oreo19
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

One week ago ordered iPhone 13 based on 2-5 day delivery - it hasn't been delivered. Spoke twice to customer service. On day 6 the first rep told me that the warehouse was ready to release my order. On day 7 I was told my device was at the warehouse waiting to be shipped. Today day 8 I receive an email informing me that my device on backorder. Whaaat?! Why was I not informed my device would be on back order when I purchased it? Why did I receive different stories from different customer service reps - they lied?  Why did FIDO take my money and leave me in limbo on the ETA of my new phone? Would FIDO please explain their order process? Another 1 or 2 weeks to receive my new device is a slap in the face when I was looking forward to receiving it within a few days...

21 REPLIES 21

FidoClaudia
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @oreo19,

Welcome to our community!

I'm really sad to learn that you still haven't received your device yet. I assure you that we want to always be transparent with our customers and provide you with the same information regardless of when you contact us. 

The phone orders are treated in the order that they are received, therefore it's possible that we had received a lot of orders before yours and that the stock got depleted in the meantime. We're doing our best to get more stock and ship the orders as fast as possible. 

You can always reach out to us to see if the device is available in another color or in any of our stores. 

Hope this helps!