cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 12 128G white Order

gold6241
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi, I ordered it and got order confirmation 5 days ago, but still haven't got any tracking #. My colleague ordered exactly the same model on the same day with me. However, he got his one the next day. I want to know what happened.

4 REPLIES 4

q_zh
I'm a participant level 2

I'm in a similar situation here. Ordered an iPhone on Nov. 11 and was told that delivery would take 1-2 weeks. It's been 3 weeks now and I've not received any update on the order status (checked my Spam folder too). Wondering if Fido forgot my order...

Hey guys!

We didn't forget you. We're working hard on shipping the phones as soon as possible! Some devices are backordered for up to 3-4 weeks due to a higher demand. That said, as soon as we ship them, you'll receive an email confirmation with a tracking number.

You can reach out to us via these channels and we'll double-check your order with you.

q_zh

Hello,

Thanks for the reply. I got everything sorted out after chatting with several live agents. Shout out to SANCHIT for being patient and helpful! (Though I feel terrible as I disconnected suddenly in the middle of the chat and could not reconnect.) 

Cheers!

We're happy to learn that Sanchit was able to help you! 😊