cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

blackout blackberry

mandostar1524
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

how can i bring back all of apps to my blackberry curve 8520?co"z it's all gone n i cant useit  ryt now n totally black out,do i nid to reformat?or to reboot it n how?...

***Edited to add labels***

1 REPLY 1

FidoJudhy
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hello mandostar1524,

I would suggest to restore your handset as new and try to install the applications back into your phone.

From the phone:

1. On the Home screen or in a folder, click the Options icon.
2. Click Security Options.
3. Click Security Wipe.
4. Perform any of the following actions:
    • To delete data from the messages application, contacts application, and other applications, select the Emails, Contacts, Etc check box.
    • To delete all third-party applications that you have added, select the User Installed Applications check box.
    • To delete all files from your media card, select the Media Card check box.
5. Type blackberry.
6. Click Wipe.

From the computer:

Make sure you have the latest version of BlackBerry Desktop Manager installed and running and a working internet connection before attempting to restore.

To download the latest version of the Blackberry Desktop Manager:

- On your computer go to the website by clicking here.

- Under "Downloads" (Middle-right of the page), click on "Downloads for BlackBerry Desktop Software".
- From the drop-down menu, select the latest version of "BlackBerry Desktop Software" for your operating system and press "Next".

- Fill the necessary personal info and click "Next", read and then click on "Agree" for the Service Agreement and click on Download.

- Once done, install the software.

Does anyone from the community have experienced this before and might have found another solution?

Let us know how it goes!