Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! No sim card

Recently my phone will say "No Sim Card / Emergency Calls Only". I don't know why this is happening.  My phone worked great before on the Fido network.  The only way I can fix it when this happens it to restart my phone. Not sure if it started after ...

Sticks74 by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Oppo F7 connectivity issue

I have Oppo F7 bought from India. With Fido, I am getting either 3g or H+ on top of the screen. Even it keeps on switching between 3G or H+.The network is too too slow that while driving, I am having a lot of trouble using google maps. I believe even...

munishsharma by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Unblock iphone

hi, could you please let me know how to unlock my Fido iPhones 5, 6, and 7?   thanks  

gato by I'm a participant level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Need to configure new phone

Hello everyone! Happy New Years Eve!   I am having a doubt in which I need help. I am planning on buying an Iphone XR with Fido, I already have a Plan and number with the company in which i will upgrade with the purcahse of the new phone. But I was w...