Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello, Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses: GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz). To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more of the f...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 50 replies
  • 22 likes

Does any Android still have these features?

Hello, allAfter using Androids for years, I had been using my brother's hand-me-down iPhone for about a year-and-a-half. I was really shocked at all the wonderful things an Android can do that iPhone couldn't... And iPhone users didn't even know what...

linda99 by I'm a Contributor Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Great news regarding Unlocking fees!!

Hello Community! The CRTC has decided (finally!!) to put an end to locked devices and unlocking fees! As of December 1, 2017, all individual and small business wireless service customers will have the right to have their cellphones and other mobile d...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 19 replies
  • 8 likes

LG G3 Occasionally Not Responding

This is intermittant and has just started as of this week. I will leave my phone alone, or in avest pocket, or on a table. I pick it up, it's dead. Touchscreen unresponsive, power buitton unresponsive. If I plug it in, it works as normal. if I wait, ...

salserobob by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Huawei Nova cant find the WIFI signal of my company

Hi , I got my Huaweinova yesterday. Today, when I try to connect my company wifi signal, Corprot_WIFI , how ever,it is not shwing on my list and I ask arround. All of the iphone have no issue, but new Androi 7 seems hard to get the signal. Is it some...

Nclhu514 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes