Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 50 replies
  • 22 likes

Slow LTE Speeds

Hello,   First time posting on the online community.  Hopefully I am posting in the right channel to get some help on the slow LTE+ speed I am getting and also hear from other community members on their speed.   The device I used to do the test is a ...

Screenshot_20171219-104147.png
AznFri3dRic3 by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! How come Fido don't have the Samsung Note 8?

I am very surprised that FIDO always doesn't have good phones. Most people know iPhones are garbage, bad sound, bad reception,  short life battery, bad camera....and EXPENSIVE.With Apple phones, you are into the fashion of brand brainwash. the perfec...

Resolved! iPhone X

I just received an email confirmation that I will be receiving my iPhone X soon it’s just in back order but how long is back order ? I’m hoping I will get it before Christmas  

Latinjojo by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! can't access the internet with LTE signal

I'm new to Fido and have a brand new phone and I can't access anything! No SMS, no internet, no iMessage, NADA. I can receive phone calls and receive SMS messages, I just can't reply back. I am connect to an LTE network and I've tried contact custome...

jenna1468 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes