Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! LG G8

Is the LG G8 gone from your site or is it coming back?

Alves by I'm a participant level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Failed to unlock Fido's LG G5

I am using a Fido LG G5. I tried to unlock it. The unlock code is on the sticker attached to the box. I tried the unlock code twice, failed twice. I stopped trial. I compared the IMEI shown in the settings menu with the IMEI on the box, they are same...

Marvin- by I'm a participant level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Different information from rep and website.

Hello everybody,I'm a Fido customer and I've been looking around for promos this Black Friday as I want to upgrade the plans and phones on both my numbers. Apparently I'm eligible for an "exclusive" XL plan and here is when a misinformation problem o...

Alekspara by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What's the best phone to upgrade from P20 Pro?

I have at least 100+ balance left on my account and I've been wanting to upgrade my p20 pro to p30 pro yet I'm having doubts as I'm only looking forward to it about the camera and I'm not sure if ROM/RAM will be good enough for gaming. Is there any s...

NikkuNikku by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes