Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Not receiving shipment confirmation email

I upgraded my phone and change my plan last week Saturday. I recieved a confirmation email about my new plan but nothing about the upgrade to my phone. I am just wondering if the upgrade information went through and when I can expect it to be deliver...

yuxi3 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! iPhone XR: no service

Not sure what's happening. My iPhone XR (iOS 14.1) just has no signal.- Swap the Fido SIM with a Public Mobile SIM and the phone shows full signal- Tested the Fido SIM on another phone (iPhone 7) and it works perfectly It means both phone and SIM are...

tudatn by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

New SIM card

Hi.   I ordered a new FIDO SIM card, but I can't activate it since it asks for my old FIDO SIM #.... and I don't have my old SIM card anymore.   help.   

Jmo55555 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Brightstar is a Scam

I was sold a brightstar device protection warranty through Fido. My camera was cracked and had to pay a 100$ to get it fixed. When I got my phone back,  weeks later I dipped a supposedly a water resistant (up to 1.5 m and can swim up to 30 min in fre...

SamGhazi by I'm a participant level 1
  • 93 replies
  • 5 likes