Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Apple Watch LTE - any hope?

Is there any hope that Fido will add support soon for Apple Watch LTE? I came back to Fido a year ago but lack of support is making me think one of the main carriers would be better, and that doesn't have to mean Rogers. Fido has all of the technical...

Phone pricing.

Hi, Im trying to add an iphone 11 to my account. When i look at the phone it is saying the price is $30 a month. down from $36 a month. But when i go to check out it is now $40 a month.I presume there is a credit on each bill that takes the price dow...

Evole by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Iphone 6 - I can't zoom images on Facebook marketplace

Hi All.  I just did the software update and now I'm unable to zoom/expand photos on Facebook marketplace.  It seems to work on other apps but not that one.  Very odd.   I've turned my phone off and on already a few times hoping to reset it, but it ha...

Luvern13 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone Visual Voicemail add-on

When I choose a new plan, a message says These items are either already included or incompatible with your new plan, so they'll be removed.Value Pack - iPhone Visual Voicemail - $7.00 Then I have the option to select a new add-on: "Premium Voicemail-...

quarfie by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My automatic payment didn't work

My automatic payment didn't work because my credit card was lock. It is not lock anymore, will Fido try the automatic payment again or i must do it manually on the website? 

soph_gaulin by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes