Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

DO NOT switch to Fido cell phone

For those of you who are thinking about switching to Fido, please DO NOT and below is my experience today I decided to switch to Fido from Bell last Friday to reduce the monthly cost and it is a terrible decision. I received the sim card today, calle...

tran6711 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Missed the Winback call

Hello,I recently ported out of Fido, and received an email from them the very next day stating that a fido ambassador will be reaching out to me with exclusive deals. However, my pixel filtered the call as spam, and I never got the call notification....

Meet99 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Agent Offered me Wrong Information to make sale.

I was on FIDO BYOD plan under my brothers account for $50/9GB plan. I wanted to create a new account under my own name and move to some cheaper plan. Agent told me that it was possible over the phone and never gave me any information about the transf...

Ks1990 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Confusing Prices

Hey, I wanted to add a new plan to my account but the prices aren't making sense. So on the selection page it tells me the device will be $0/month (because of some discount) for the first 24 months and the data plan will cost $10/month. Awesome, then...

fido plan image 1.png fido plan image 2.png
Mefisa by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes