cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exclusove Deals

Nakukara
I'm a participant level 2

So I have 2 lines on my account and recently I got a great offer. The catch was it was only offer to 1 line. This is very unfair if a person had 2 lines on the account they should be offering those exclusive deal to both the lines not just one. My wife doesn't use that much data where as I use lot of data but they offered the deal on her number and not mine. When I called Fido to talk to them the representative didn't had any knowledge what I was talking. 

3 REPLIES 3

FidoPierre
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey@Nakukara, 

Welcome to the Community. 

We sometimes have certain targeted deals that are eligible for specifically selected phone lines. The system determines which lines are eligible and selects these based on things such as tenure, usage history and other variables. However, rest assured that we often have special offers, so we suggest keeping an eye out on your line through My Account for any new deals that may be presented in the future. Smiley 

Nakukara

That's not true what you told.me about the usage and tenure. I don't understand why you and the representative I talk to telling me the same thing without giving an actual reason as what happened here. As fido should have given the deal on all the like on the account. 

Hello @Nakukara,

I can understand your sadness in regards to the exclusive deal you got on the one line. As @FidoPierre explained to you there is a lot of variables at play when the system creates these exclusive/targeted offers. You can have multiple lines, your usage could be the same but the system can only target one line.